Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tyler's 6 mo #'s

Tyler surprised me with his numbers at the doctor's office yesterday. He weighs a whopping 19 lb 6 oz which is only 79% (I say only just because I thought and still think he's ginormous--it's hard for me to imagine bigger and heavier babies than him) and is 28 in tall which is 90%. Apparently he has a small head--24%--but regardless, he is our bundle of joy and we love him!!!!

4 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

WOW he is big. He out weights Jackson who is 18 pounds 10 onces and we have worked hard to get him to put on the weight. Way to go Tyler!!

Jason and Kristin said...

NICE! He's going to give Jonah a run for his money. Except Jonah's head is big too! I had forgot that you were a Spartan. Did you end up voting last nigh?

Jodi Jo said...

I think they are wrong. Landen was 18# at his six month and told me that was 90%! I guess that everybody has a different scale. He is a cutie.

Lindsay said...

How cute. Tyler's room is cute too. Good job on the decorating.