For anyone interested in some awesome links check out the link list I have posted on the right.
1. unameitvinyl.blogspot.com for any kind of vinyl sayings, decor, etc... This is where I go to get all my vinyl stuff. Check it out--We have the night lights and name boards for both my kids, not to mention the "I am a Child of God" in vinyl over their picture in their room. Definitely worth checking out.
2. shelsscraps.blogspot.com for awesome new blog backgrounds. There are even easy specific directions on how to put them on your blog page. If I can follow these directions, anyone can :)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Very cool! I've been wanting to "spice up" my blog page. Thanks for the links! I need directions when it comes to anything computer related. How did I manage to marry such a smart computer programmer anyway? :)
Tara
You've been tagged! See my blog.
Tara
Post a Comment