Good luck David Archuleta--fellow Spartan!!! You know, I've never ever voted on American Idol before---but tonight I think I might just make the effort. Feel free to join me :) Go David Go!!!
Go DAvid! Eric and I are big fans as well, we voted last week and were about to vote this week but didn't do it. I am pretty sure he will win though, he better! Your baby is so cute and happy, cute pics of him!
Depressing. I know. BUT -- he'll be less tied down than if he'd gotten #1, yet be just as successful, so that is a big plus for him. #2 is probably better than #1 for freedom.
4 comments:
Go DAvid! Eric and I are big fans as well, we voted last week and were about to vote this week but didn't do it. I am pretty sure he will win though, he better!
Your baby is so cute and happy, cute pics of him!
I'm with you!! GO DAVID A.!!!
I'm still depressed about last night
Depressing. I know. BUT -- he'll be less tied down than if he'd gotten #1, yet be just as successful, so that is a big plus for him. #2 is probably better than #1 for freedom.
Tara B.
Post a Comment