How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 joys: my kids and husband of course, volleyball, great music
3 fears: recently discovered fear of mice--alive or dead :) (and snakes and spiders for that matter), of not being prepared, of something bad happening to one of my kids
3 goals: Food storage, get out on our bikes this summer as a family and make the most out of the time we get to all be together, not complain :)
3 current obsessions: Food storage, American Idol--go fellow Spartan David Archuleta!!, losing a little more baby weight
3 collections: FOOD STORAGE, trophies, anything applicable that I can put in my kids baby books
3 random facts: I knitted my dog a sweater for my laurel project when I was a Young Woman, my dad taught me how to play the melody of silent night on his accordian (although I couldn't do it anymore), I'm much happier when I get outdoors :)
I tag Emily, Kristin, Leisha, Steph, Brooke
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
The week got away from me (some unexpected surprises). Ashlyn would still love to have Elina over to play. What's your week next week look like?
Tara
Post a Comment