If you go to the customize and then layout then add a page element it is like the first or second thing on that page. let me know if that does not make sense.
This is Gary Quarnberg, remember me? UHCO? How do you know the Kerry Tait family? They are great friends of ours. Life is good in Fruita Co. email me drquarnberg@visualeyeseyecare.com
5 comments:
If you go to the customize and then layout then add a page element it is like the first or second thing on that page. let me know if that does not make sense.
Dr Mort!
This is Gary Quarnberg, remember me? UHCO?
How do you know the Kerry Tait family? They are great friends of ours.
Life is good in Fruita Co. email me drquarnberg@visualeyeseyecare.com
Later, Gary Q
That is so cute...Great pictures of all those great dads!!!
So...Nina, I need to pick your brain about food and water storage sometime!!
Hi Nina, I hope that all is well and I'm excited to keep in touch through your blog. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment