Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where does the time go?

Wow--it's already been several weeks since I've posted anything--I thought I might be a little bit better at it all. But to my defense, in addition to the fact that our outdated computer is slower than molasses to post anything, I feel like we are just now getting some time to breathe. And just what has kept us so busy you might be wondering? Well that's just it--I probably couldn't even sum it up for you, but we have seriously been on the go for like the last month!! So let's just get to the pics shall we--that might jog my memory. However, I haven't even really taken many of those either...grrrr!


One thing I have realized though is that I am a much happier mom when I actually make some time to do what I love. So I've been playing a lot more outdoor volleyball this summer--Elina loves to come play in the "sandbox" with me, while Tyler on the other hand struggles to be by himself/ignored :) I guess it is worth it to mention that I won my first ever outdoor tourni a couple of weeks ago--thanks for playing with me Brenda!! (Thanks for the pic Helen!!)


We actually particapted in several of the Lehi Rodeo Round up festivities--RODEO included!!


What a ham!!! Showing off all 5, going on 6, teeth!!


and Uncle Johnny came to visit!!! YAHOO--and he's coming back for school in the fall--so watch out UVU!!


There is one word to describe this kid these days...BUSY!!! He is everywhere, into everything, up the stairs, and absolutely refuses to sit still long enough to get through a diaper change--as evidenced here.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

It's fun to see your updates - and Tyler has 5 teeth! wow, that was quick. Love the splashing video and I recognize the famous Barney keyboard... fun fun. Makes me wish (again) that we lived closer though.