Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Golden Birthday Honey!!!

Isn't this the cutest birthday boy? Ryan celebrated his golden birthday on Saturday--does that give away his age without me specifically spoiling it? :) We celebrated by spending the weekend in Park City--Canyons resort. Ryan was actually participating in an Optometric Conference all weekend, but the rest of us got to party hardy :) His sister's and families came up and we celebrated by going swimming, having dinner (hence the sombrero, which was given to him at dinner--does that give away Ryan's favorite type of food to eat?), and riding the alpine slide, pictured below. We had a great weekend--a big thanks goes to Stephanie for helping out with the yummy yummy birthday cake--and thanks to the birthday boy for giving us a reason to celebrate!!!

Tyler's first time swimming and I guess his look says it all.
Yummy yummy chocolate--I hope you made a birthday wish!!!

4 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

What an ADORABLE photo of your kiddos!!! Glad you were able to have such a fun get-away.

Tara

Leisha said...

We had such a good time!! You'll have to check out the other pictures I posted of the "big day". Thanks for the fun!

auttelf said...

I know Jeremy is still that excited about cake too! Looks like lots of fun.Thanks for getting me to that Ready to Learn workshop that was great

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Ryan! Cute blog guys. Your kids are so cute and growing so fast. Can't wait to see everyone this summer.

xoxo
Shanda