It is going to be the Orem Fall coed league in Sept. I will need another guy and girl. Talk to Ryan and you guys can fight over who wants to play with us...of course every one wants to play on our team. Thanks for getting back to me.
The Games will be Monday nights. I will count on Ryan for sure then. If you can ever play we will have you on the roster. Tell Ryan thanks for playing with us. Can't wait, talk with you soon.
I will have an open spot for both you and Ryan on our roster. As far as baby sitting, if you can't find any one to watch your kids, we can work some thing out with Sarah watching the kids or something. I haven't run this by her yet but I am sure she would be happy to. I am so excited this will be a fun coed season. I wish it was sooner.
9 comments:
those pics are toooooo cute! Happy belated b-day Ryan!
Cute pictures! I think having pictures taken of your kids is so stressful but it looks like your kids were happy to do it. What's the secret?
It is going to be the Orem Fall coed league in Sept. I will need another guy and girl. Talk to Ryan and you guys can fight over who wants to play with us...of course every one wants to play on our team. Thanks for getting back to me.
Glen
oh what cute pitures nina!
Hi Nina,
The Games will be Monday nights. I will count on Ryan for sure then. If you can ever play we will have you on the roster. Tell Ryan thanks for playing with us. Can't wait, talk with you soon.
Glen
Cute! Tyler is crawling so early!
Hi Nina,
I will have an open spot for both you and Ryan on our roster. As far as baby sitting, if you can't find any one to watch your kids, we can work some thing out with Sarah watching the kids or something. I haven't run this by her yet but I am sure she would be happy to. I am so excited this will be a fun coed season. I wish it was sooner.
Glen
These guys are so cute! We had a blast meeting up with you--hopefully we'll do so again before too long!
I think Tyler is starting to look so much like your hubby. SO cute, those are really great pictures.
Post a Comment