Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Football tickets anyone?
GRRR.... I just spent like 15 min typing my whole post only to accidentally delete it. So here is the summary of what I just wrote regarding Ryan's birthday presents from myself and the kids (maybe it's better this way so you don't have to listen to the rantings and ramblings of an old woman). Elina made him a homemade card, Tyler's first tooth broke through and he started crawling, and I finally thought I'd gotten his present right this year. I got him 2 BYU season football tickets, which I knew he'd love since he'd asked for them last year. So I make him two mock season football tickets---spending time scrapbooking these things, which I don't do well to begin with---and I'm anticipating a "honey, you are the best wife in the whole entire world".... any ideas on what I actually hear?... "you didn't already buy these did you?...(Yeah)... well now I have four!!" The little turkey never even told me that he'd already gotten them for himself. Well I don't really feel that it is necessary for us to keep all four tickets so the point behind this post is...anyone interested in buying two BYU season football tickets for this upcoming season?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Greg did the same thing. I thought I was being such a great wife when I said, "Hey why don't you get tickets with your dad this year." And you guessed it, his response was, "Oh, I had been meaning to tell you about that." I am sure you were better than me who was a little upset now that it wasn't a gift from me, it was just something he did on his own. Oh well, he is happy to be going.
Nina, I wish I could get those for Dave and my brother. Living in South Carolina makes it kind of hard. I would like send Dave to at least one game, so we will keep in touch and maybe get together if we make it out there. I have the same trouble with getting Dave presents. He either takes them back or buys them himself. Isn't it supposedly the other way around, that the wife is hard to shop for?
Post a Comment