Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our little athlete!!

So Elina was around 18 months old when her fettish of balls began. She found a ball at a volleyball game and became obsessed with learning to dribble it. She can even dribble a soccer ball down the length of the lawn without pausing. Hopefully her passion for balls will never die :) This clip is what we call volleyball spiking 101.

4 comments:

Dave & Jada said...

So funny. I am sure she will have talent running through her veins.

The Howards said...

uh-oh...Utah doesn't need for BYU to have another Nina! :) Your kids are so cute! I hope I can get mine into vball too. Hope all is going well for you!
Kim

auttelf said...

Looks like a pro already. Im sure she has a great teacher. Why didn't you blog about your win at the tournament!!

Eric and Jackie said...

Gonna be a pro just like her mommy. Hopefully my boys will pick up some athletic abilities soon, I'm jealous.