Monday, October 6, 2008

So where's the posts?

So now that I have what I've been asking for I'm sure some of you are wondering--so where's the promised posts? Truth is, now I've lost my camera :)

I guess I can report that Halloween costumes are done/purchased for the kids and I just can't help but laugh when Tyler has his on---you'll see what he is as soon as I can find my stinking camera. Tyler even surprised us today when he was doing his usual thing in playing with the volleyballs when it appeared as though he was trying to dribble it--again, video to come as soon as i can find my blasted camera.

And I have a really funny sequence of events of Elina fighting her naps, which she apparently seems to be done with, but again it is all on the #** camera!!!!

5 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

i'll pray for you that you can find your camera!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was gonna say that!! Good luck.

Rachel and Jared said...

Life always keeps you wanting for something. Hope you find the camera soon so we can keep updated

Brooke said...

I know what you mean wanting to post pictures when you blog. hopefully we never have a lost camera problem considering we have 2 and Joe really wants to get a 3rd one... ahhh, it never ends

Katie Bell said...

I hate it when I cant find my Camara...its the worst!