Thursday, September 25, 2008

And behold...his heart was softened :)

Wow, it is the most incredible feeling to experience DSL without having to wait forever. A big thanks goes out to everyone who commented and prayed for our behalf :) (I hope that's not being too sacriligious). But the prayers worked! And this is my first post on our brand new, fast, computer!!!! WAHOO!!!! Hopefully I'll now be inspired to keep my blog more up to date--we just need to figure out how to transfer all our wanted programs to the new one. Ryan and I are both kind of not so genius in that department :) (That could very well be the most awkward sentence I've ever written).

8 comments:

Emily said...

If you haven't figured it out, and no other computer guys have offered, my hubbie knows just what to do. Sometimes the geek in him pays off.

Brooke said...

Looking forward to more blog posts and cute pictures! Few things are more frustrating than a slow computer connection

Brooke said...

ps. Joe would help you if you would come to visit us in Tucson :)

ya'll are always welcome

Anonymous said...

Oh Nina. i love reading your posts. I love your words and your awkward sentences. That's what makes it so fun! Ans your kids are adorable!
GO COUG'S!
ps- congrats on the new bling! Life is good with high speed!

Becky said...

nina- it's me becky (warnick) freestone. so fun to find your blog through natalie's. your kids are adorable. if you are bored and feel like it you can check out my not-so-exciting blog at beckyshae.blogspot.com. i think we need to have a big vball reunion one of these days. how is korina?

Mindy said...

that is great news. Nice work Ryan!

Andrea said...

Hey Nina, got your comment. Sorry you were out in the dark, for some reason I thought I had already invited you. I've already checked your blog a few times. It's linked to mine. I thought I had made a comment on it before but maybe not. Anyway, I will totally invite you and I'm glad you found me. Congrats on your two cuties and getting married and all that wonderful stuff that happens when we grow up. Oh yeah, what a coincidence that you met Melissa again. How funny. She's a fun girl. Talk to you later.

Andrea said...

Nina, what's your email address? I can invite you to the blog when I have it.