Tuesday, October 28, 2008

VB vs. BB





So any predictions? We start em early in this house with any sport...but we are just hoping to pass on some athletic ability. One thing we know for sure--Tyler loves balls, so we hope he'll get the hang of whatever sport(s) he chooses.

5 comments:

Lindsy Hartsock said...

That really is insane. I can't believe he can do that stuff. He isn't even one yet!! Talented little boy already...wow nice work :)

Brooke said...

Nina, how long has he been walking? Wow, he is on his way. Your kids look adorable in their halloween outfits - the holiday really is more fun watching them get older and see their excitement.

Rachel and Jared said...

I think both, but I think VB might be his specialty. SO cute!!

Rachel

Fiddlefish said...

He dribbles and spikes better than I ever could! LOL. I have about zero athletic ability. Way to go Ty!

Tara

EMILY said...

This is Grammy! I love the costumes. They both look so cute.
Wish we could be there. Have a Happy Halloween. We love you.
Grammy