Saturday, October 18, 2008
What the!!
So here Elina's funny story that I was promising. She had been in her room for about 1 1/2-2 hours having "quiet" time, although I don't think she really gets the concept as she continues to bang on all the doors and slam her drawers etc... When all of a sudden it got quiet right before I was supposed to leave, of course, so I scrambled up a babysitter and went to check on the kids before I left. This is what I found in Elina's room.
Nowhere to be found in bed...
Notice the pullup on the floor...
Hello bare bum, where's the rest?
Surprise surprise surprise...this was the first time she fell asleep under her bed--you can see there is not much space under there. I think she found my food storage stash under her bed and was trying to get to it :) Interestingly enough, this was not the only time she's fallen asleep under her bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
we had a few naps taken like that with Savannah, minus the bare bum. That is so classic.
That is totally something Cressida would do. She refuses naps and then falls asleep in strange places/positions all the time. Being a mom is never boring or without laughs!
Post a Comment