Sunday, September 21, 2008

Go Cougars!!!

So we took a chance over the weekend and brought our two young kids to a BYU football game and it was....drum roll please...actually not as bad as I was anticipating. Tyler even took a little nap through part of it and Elli was just having too much fun repeating what daddy had to say--
GO GO GO, Tackle (which was a new word) Him!!!, get him get him!!!, Wahoo!!!, AWWW Come on!!!!, etc.. She really loved the football atmosphere and even paid more attention to the game than I thought she would. I'm sure the junk food added to her love of the game. But it was enough to wear both of them out and we had them in bed before 7 pm--which is a record time!!!

I have to give props to Emily for the kids' shirts--"My daddy calls the Utes bad words!!!"--Thanks Em!!




10 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

wish we could be there with you to celebrate BYU's wins. You guys look cute in your BYU gear.

Rachel

Lindsay said...

I love their shirts!! Hey if you ever wanted to go to a game by yourselfs just give me a call and I will watch the kids. Jake works on Saturdays so I am always home with nothing to do!!

Fiddlefish said...

The shirts are hilarious!!

Tara B.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nina,

I found your blog through Lynndi's! I always wonder what you have been up to! I have a blog too but it is private so send me an email and I will send you an invite. jodyywaters@yahoo.com

Your kids are so cute!
Jody

EMILY said...

haha I LOVE IT...and what can i say those kids have the best aunt!!!!


love you
em

Brooke said...

Looks like lots of fun. Good idea to start your kids early as BYU fans. Enjoy your season tickets this year!

Leisha said...

They look adorable in their shirts!!

Mindy said...

Great shirts! that's nice they did so well!

Katie Bell said...

You guys look so cute in your BYU stuff. We need to take Rhyen to a game!

auttelf said...

I love the shirts!