Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun with Grammy and Pappa

We have had such a great time with family these last few weeks--pics are completely out of order, but all fun nonetheless.

Lunch with Grandpa Mortensen!!
Trying to get a pic with Elli and Wyatt and Pappa--semi successful.
By the end of their trip Tyler finally starts to warm up to everyone--the little stinker.
We had breakfast with Grammy and Pappa just before they left and here are the ominous clouds in the background coming to greet us!!!
Tyler is actually smiling in this one :)

We had a fun day at the lake with Dave and Leisha's new boat. Thanks for the fun times!!!
Yeah, yeah, yeah...I get enough flack from family about Tyler's pretty hat--hopefully soon I'll get around to buying some boy hats.
After seeing mom get dumped off the tube, Elina refused to have anything more to do with the boat. So she had lunch with Grammy on the beach.
Cousin Owen absolutely loved the lake and yummy sand :)
Taking a bath with cousin Owen
Here are our two little buddies: Owen and Tyler
We love Grammy and Pappa
CHEESE!!!
Tyler's first pair of shoes

6 comments:

Leisha said...

Any time you want me to help with the collage I will...just call. It is SOOO easy! I make them in "Picasa".

Anne and Peter said...

Hey Nina! Just wanted to say that your kids are so cute! How old are they now? check out our blog at www.boogersandnoses.blogspot.com

Anne and Peter said...

Andrew is 2 and Beck is 7 1/2 months....they are 18 months to the day apart.

auttelf said...

Hey! So I'm starting to miss those workouts. Hopefully I can start again soon. Are you still going? Let me know so I can figure something out!!!

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

hey nina! it was so fun to read about your family and all. hope all is well. geez gotta love blogs. I am such a stalker :)

Eric and Jackie said...

Looks like fun! I miss being in Utah and being close to everyone. Cute pics!