And so it begins--ready or not, here comes TYLER!! Cousin Owen was a perfect example for Tyler, being just 3 weeks older, because he was already standing and started walking when they were here visiting. Well as soon as they left, Tyler decided he could push himself up to a standing position, and then a week later, the first steps came. This video depicts it pretty well, he's obsessed with a ball and that's how official walking started for him...bounce, steps, pick up ball, bounce, steps, pick up ball... Let's just hope that's a sign of some athletic genes :)
I have to admit that I'm beyond frustrated with our slower than molasses computer, so that's all I'm gonna post today, since I've already been sitting here for an hour, only to post this tiny little snippit (is that a real word?). Can I request that everyone pray to soften my husbands heart for a new computer so that I might be able to update posts more often? :)









10 comments:
Yah go Tyler!!!!! Maybe Tagg can come over to watch so that maybe he will want to!
What a cutie. Come on Ryan, we love being able to catch up with your family. How can we continue if your sweet wife has to spend so much frustrating time on the computer. She might just throw her hands up and forget the whole blogging thing and then how will WE go on?
Cute! Cute! Way to go Tyler!
Tara
Nina, I love it. That kid is early at everything! they grow up so fast.
Also, tell Ryan that we can get a discount on IBM computers - maybe that will help?
Love you!
YAEH!!! GO Tyler Boy!
He looks so cute! Ryan, get Nina a new computer!!! we need to see more blog updates!
Your family is so cute!!! I am so happy you found my blog, and I cant believe you have 2 kids...they are just the most adorable little tikes ever!
GO TYLER!!! Is it that time already??!! Seems like your kids grow faster than all of them!! Love you guys!
YEA!!!!!
Your kids are so cute. I want to see them in person again soon. Elli and Jordan are so similar. I guess it was destined because they did have the same due date!
Post a Comment