We love it when "Ka" comes to visit!!!
Even though Elina wasn't feeling the greatest she still enjoyed the Easter egg hunt at grandma great's house. Just two days later, her illness took a slight turn for the worse. After two trips to the doctor, we were told she had an ear infection and pneumonia. But all is well now and we are grateful for that.
Elina and Avery at the Easter egg hunt at Wheeler Farm.
Here is our smiley boy!!! He now loves to spend time in his new saucer which he loves! Thank you Grandma Johnson and Stephanie!









5 comments:
Cute pictures. He sure is a smiley little guy.
Nina, what beautiful kids you have! I can't wait to see them again. We have been sick too, it's no fun. Take care, love you!
What cute kids you have. -Emily Felix www.5party.blogspot.com
Hey, I haven't seen you in a little bit, you're blog's cute. You always put cute pics up. I was just about to call you guys to see if you wanted to play games, but it looks like you've got a bunch of cars out front. Maybe later!
Look at that huge smile! Such a cutie boy. I can't believe that Elina had pneumonia, I'm glad she's getting better!
Post a Comment