Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another Tag...although this is for you babe!



What is his name? Ryan Joseph Mortensen
How long have you been married? 4 years this year
How long did you date? Officially 8 months
How old is he? The big 30
How old are you? The big 28
Who eats more sweets? That would be me by a mile
Who said I love you first? Ryan did
Who is taller? Ryan
Who is a better singer? Toss up--I think we are about the same in choir experiences but I really don't hear him sing as much as I do. Does that make me better?
Who is smarter? If you officially go by the schooling, I guess he is a doctor...but hey, I did get a masters. Outside of the schooling he would say himself, and I would say myself :)
Who does the laundry? Is that even a question? I want to know what guy actually does it. Plus he is never here to do it in the first place.
Who does the dishes? I do the brunt of them--although he does take turns cleaning up.
Who pays the bills? He does the online ones--I do anything with the checkbook (which is next to nothing anymore).
His guilty pleasure? anything sports related
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? It's usually Ryan, unless I get around to doing it during kids' nap times.
Besides you, who is his best friend? Probably Spencer Hall--since he is the one we see most often but then again--we can't forget the Mundy's!!
Who cooks dinner? Again, I want to know what guy does. Ryan does a lot of the grilling but I only remember him actually cooking one time when we first married--chicken spaghetti. For thee few days that he is actually home to make lunch--we have HOT DOGS!!!! (I swear I've never had more hot dogs total in my life than I have had since we have been married.)
Who drives? He does, but like Emily said--with some occasional help :)
Who is more stubborn? I know he would say me--but he's got a stubborn side to him as well.
Who kissed who first? Ryan on the doorstep--said he had to tell me a secret, but he showed me instead.
Who asked who out first? Ryan--back in the college days
What was your first date? Ryan introduced me to Cafe Rio--then we had a bonfire in the canyon with his buddies and dates.
Who proposed? Ryan
Who has more siblings? He does--3 sisters and 1 brother
Who wears the pants? Emily's right--it depends on the situation. Maybe me--but he will put his foot down when it really matters to him.
What is your favorite thing about him? Hard to narrow it down but what first pops into my mind is the fact that he soooooo family oriented--and he always has been. He really is a great father and a really great husband. I absolutely love the time I get to spend with him, both alone and as a family. I love you sweetheart!!
Tag time--anyone whose interested

6 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Hey Nina! We miss you walking but now I can get my Nina fix by checking out your blog. Cute pics of your kids too.

Dave & Jada said...

Nina, I loved the tag. It really made me miss the old days. I remember when Dave and I were engaged and Ryan said to me, "You know Dave is kinda messy." He was right, but what can you do. I will just accept whatever help I get, when it comes to house work. I love the pics of Ryan and the kids.

EMILY said...

ya! im so glad that you did the tag....im sorry i always tag you its just fun!

ps see you soon!

Natelli Johnston said...

Nina, I found your blog! I love reading about you guys.

Mindy said...

fun to get to know you guys a bit more! cute picture of Ryan and the kids

Teri said...

Hi Nina, I stumbled across your blog, too cute. i love the pic of your little girl in your socks and shoes. Too funny. I didn't know your hubby was an eye Dr. I need to get to you guys better. I'm so happy for your perfect vision. Yay!