Tuesday, April 15, 2008



So Grammy and Emily made a surprise visit to Utah a little while ago and this was about the only time I either remembered my camera or could get it to work. We spent an afternoon at Gardner Village's petting zoo. These goats were just 2 weeks old and there were like 8 of them just bouncing around. They would literally jump onto your lap when you were in a squatting position and were just bouncing everywhere. I never knew they really did that.

4 comments:

Jaci Moore said...

That looks so fun. There are so many things I want to do outside when it gets warm. We'll have to add that to our list.

Jason and Kristin said...

We need to check that out. Graham was trying to pet the animals at the real zoo...bad idea. Ok, about your potty post, it seriously is about timing. Graham showed more interest at 2 but we couldn't get it for reals until almost 3. Our pediatrician told us as long as its done by 3 we were fine. So if its traumatic I say just take the day off.

EMILY said...

aww they were so cute!

Natelli Johnston said...

Oh how fun! when it warms up come and jump on our tramp! and maybe we will do sonic.