Thanks again Emily for the third tag :)
5 things i was doing 10 years ago
1. Wow--it's been ten years since I finished my second year, and first playing season at BYU.
2. I was getting ready for my foreign trip with my BYU team to Jerusalem and Europe. Oh the memories!!!
3. After Jerusalem/Europe I went straight to Lake Placid NY to train at the Olympic Training Center
4. Finishing finals, one of which I think was Chem 105--5 and 1/2 hour final, inside the testing center. Talk about brain mush by the end of it.
5. my brother Ryan had just come home from his mission--my sister in law who tagged me had this posted on hers, but it is applicable to me too, although I don't think we went out till at least fall semester--or maybe even another year.
5 things on my to-do list
1. FOOD STORAGE!!
2. Win my city league volleyball tourni tonight
3. Record an interview grandma and grandpa Johnson about the good old days--kind of a family history phase I went through, and still haven't interviewed our grandparents.
4. Go to the dentist
5. Play with my kids!!!!!
5 snacks i like
1. ice cream--it's a snack :)
2. gummy bears
3. swedish fish
4. chocolate anything
5. guacamole and chips
5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
1. travel!!!
2. have a summer home in Finland--and anywhere else I wanted
3. buy an airplane to do the traveling thing
4. not have to worry so much about money!
5. buy a ski resort--why not
5 Bad habits
1. bitting my finger nails
2. scratching my throat
3. leaving the laundry in the dryer
4. leaving things out and not putting them away
5. procrastination
5 jobs i have had
1. Data Entry
2. Volleyball Camps Coach
3. UVSC Assistant volleyball Coach
4. Wasatch Festival person :)
5. Hostess at Chili's when I was 25 years old!!!
5 places i have lived
1. Murray UT
2. Provo UT
3. Hameenlinna Finland
4. Colorado Springs, CO
5. Plano Texas
6. Lehi, UT
5 people i TAG
Kristin, Brooke, Jada, Alyssa, and Jackie
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
It is so fun to get to know people with tags, a 5 hour final, yikes!
I bite my nails too. I really need to stop doing that. Your bolg is cute!!
it's good to know others have a bad habit of biting nails, i've been "trying" to stop....
It will be fun to catch up this way!:)
Post a Comment