So our other little project that is still in the works is Tyler potty training. When Maija was about 3 weeks old Tyler just tells me one morning that he doesn't want to wear his diaper and I'm thinking--really? not right now!!! I really didn't think I was up for potty training just yet and to be honest I've gotten a little lazy with it by letting him wear the pull ups. But to justify it--until he actually does #2 in the potty, I'm not willing to change crapped in undies!!!! Any ideas????
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Our other project
So our other little project that is still in the works is Tyler potty training. When Maija was about 3 weeks old Tyler just tells me one morning that he doesn't want to wear his diaper and I'm thinking--really? not right now!!! I really didn't think I was up for potty training just yet and to be honest I've gotten a little lazy with it by letting him wear the pull ups. But to justify it--until he actually does #2 in the potty, I'm not willing to change crapped in undies!!!! Any ideas????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment