5 weeks in and Maija surprised me this week with smiles!!! My other two kids started smiling at 7 weeks old, so this was unexpectedly early. She is such a beauty and such a joy. You can see in her smiley green picture that she is starting to fill out. She has been more fussy than her siblings but I have to say that after I took her in to see a chiropractor (thinking it certainly wouldn't hurt) she has been so pleasant!!! She is so much more relaxed, will actually stay calm when awake, is burping better, and is just overall so much happier! Thank you grammy and Leisha for the suggestion, it has worked wonders!!!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
5 weeks!!
5 weeks in and Maija surprised me this week with smiles!!! My other two kids started smiling at 7 weeks old, so this was unexpectedly early. She is such a beauty and such a joy. You can see in her smiley green picture that she is starting to fill out. She has been more fussy than her siblings but I have to say that after I took her in to see a chiropractor (thinking it certainly wouldn't hurt) she has been so pleasant!!! She is so much more relaxed, will actually stay calm when awake, is burping better, and is just overall so much happier! Thank you grammy and Leisha for the suggestion, it has worked wonders!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment