So we are at Elina's cousins home and I look out the window to see Elina with Avery's helmet on trying to ride her two wheeled bike with no training wheels. Keep in mind that she has never even hinted that she wants to learn how. But this bike is close enough to the ground that she felt she was safe. She refused to let anyone help her, but would constantly get frustrated and scream "I HATE BIKES!!!" She had a few moments like this video, but never completely got the hang of the balance. I don't think it will be long though--assuming she decides to just do it. We got home and she wanted to take her training wheels off, but on the taller bike she struggled and put the wheels back on. Crazy girl--but way to go honey, I am so proud of you.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment