So what does it mean when your 4 yr old daughter comes home from preschool and tells her little brother that he is on facebook? Caught me completely off guard.
We also have a little Beyonce running around the house singing her latest hit "all the single ladies." Bad news is--little brother sings it too!!! I'll try to get some video--all they sing is the chorus :)
And last but not least--a small apology for my lack of interest in blogging lately. I keep thinking I need to post pics, and I haven't really taken any--but I hope to try and do better. That promise will hopefully be easier to keep when #3 arrives in another 5 weeks--the countdown has officially begun!!!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hey! I haven't talked to you forever. All the girls from the neighborhood are going to Dinner on Thurs. if yo want to come
just peeked in at your blog....haven't seen you FOREVER. so excited about #3! we should get together sometime.
Post a Comment