So it's official. As of today Tyler is done with his crib--even though he still asks to sleep in it. Naps are getting harder for him, so I figure now is as good a time as any to make the transition. He went to bed well, cross your fingers that the night will go smooth :) I'm interested to see what Elina will do, since she has been coming up every night to sleep in her old bed/Tyler's bed. Anyone have anymore advice for this kind of transition? Big girl sleeping downstairs that is, that's been somewhat of a struggle.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Bathtime and bedtime!!
So it's official. As of today Tyler is done with his crib--even though he still asks to sleep in it. Naps are getting harder for him, so I figure now is as good a time as any to make the transition. He went to bed well, cross your fingers that the night will go smooth :) I'm interested to see what Elina will do, since she has been coming up every night to sleep in her old bed/Tyler's bed. Anyone have anymore advice for this kind of transition? Big girl sleeping downstairs that is, that's been somewhat of a struggle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
cute! good to see you back online.
Post a Comment