Wow--I didn't realize how long I've been out of blogging till I realized I missed posting my daughters birthday. She wanted a rainbow cake--and there you see my feeble attempt. She always gets pretty flowers from her daddy that she just loves!! We spent her actual birthday with cousins Wyatt and Walker at the famous Chuckee Cheese and had to postpone her party due to her coming down with RSV, go figure. But Elina we love you and are so proud of you and can't believe how fast you have grown. You add such a sweet spirit to our home and we love you so much!!!!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Happy Birthday Elina!!!
Wow--I didn't realize how long I've been out of blogging till I realized I missed posting my daughters birthday. She wanted a rainbow cake--and there you see my feeble attempt. She always gets pretty flowers from her daddy that she just loves!! We spent her actual birthday with cousins Wyatt and Walker at the famous Chuckee Cheese and had to postpone her party due to her coming down with RSV, go figure. But Elina we love you and are so proud of you and can't believe how fast you have grown. You add such a sweet spirit to our home and we love you so much!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment