So now I may find that I have more time to hop on the computer since moving Elina downstairs to her new room, she needs one of us to stay downstairs till she's asleep. So if the tv's not on--I might as well hop online. So we are going to throw in a bunch of updates tonight. Elina went through a little phase where she had to put on just about every single little flower/bow she owned. She even managed to get tyler to agree to it. Gotta love a sisterly influence.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Sisterly Influence
So now I may find that I have more time to hop on the computer since moving Elina downstairs to her new room, she needs one of us to stay downstairs till she's asleep. So if the tv's not on--I might as well hop online. So we are going to throw in a bunch of updates tonight. Elina went through a little phase where she had to put on just about every single little flower/bow she owned. She even managed to get tyler to agree to it. Gotta love a sisterly influence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment