Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Dancing Queen

So I have to apologize for my apparent brain fart in thinking that my camera could turn a vertical video shot into horizontal. So sorry for having to look sideways, but she gives you a pretty good solo. :)

She's a little soft spoken here, but she knows it all by heart, trust me!! I think the camera threw her off :)

5 comments:

Leisha said...

Love the dress...that makes the dancing queen complete!

Gehmlich's said...

I do that all the time with the camera. You'd think after five or six times I'd learn, but no...keep doing it. Your kids have a lot of personality!!

Nina and Ryan said...

Andrea--I still haven't got you on my blogging list and don't know how to email you--help :)

Uila said...

I have to tell you. We love your playlist. I just have your page opened so the girls can dance around. Love it! Thanks.

Amy Jones said...

That was adorable! She's getting so big...Lindy and Ellie are big fans of Super Trouper. So fun.