Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Watch me shake my booty!!!

So Elina is sitting in the recliner with me the other morning--keep in mind that this is before say 8:00 am so she is quite content in getting her early morning Barney fix. I sitting in the chair with her trying to finish vampire book number 3 so I can give it back. All of a sudden she turns to me and says "watch me shake my booty!!!" and gets up out of the chair and starts to shake that little toosh. I just busted up laughing, which egged her on even more. She definitely has more rhythm than either of her parents. And as if that wasn't enough--she even gets this face sometimes when she dances that's kind of a mix between sass and seduction--how does a two year old do that!!! (to her credit she's almost three--but that doesn't really justify anything) All I can say is "what the?" I'm trying to get the video that goes along with it, but the fechin video part on my fetchin camera is not cooperating :)

No comments: