Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Fashion Gurus

I don't know if you can see all this so let me spell it out for you: Elina dressed herself on this particular but we had to make some modifications when she wanted to go play out in the snow in her summer skirt. So she's got on a hot pink and white skirt with grey pants (I wish I could say leggings but I just cannot tell a lie), some sweet black winter boots, Tyler's white and grey hat (yes, yes Tyler finally has a boy hat of his own), not to mention her size 2T coat and scarf. We are looking hot these days.
At least she finally got some dressup clothes for her birthday from her cousins, and so the fashion style is hopefully starting to change.
And here is Tyler, excited about this statement of his own!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: