So here's a few more pics of the new house. I don't know that it shows the open space that well, but that is what we absolutely love about it. We moved from 1700 sq feet to a lot more, so everything else in the house is just so empty compared to the space we now have that it seems some of the other pics would just be funny, but there is a play area under the stairs that the kids just love. I'll get that on here eventually. :)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Some more pics!!
So here's a few more pics of the new house. I don't know that it shows the open space that well, but that is what we absolutely love about it. We moved from 1700 sq feet to a lot more, so everything else in the house is just so empty compared to the space we now have that it seems some of the other pics would just be funny, but there is a play area under the stairs that the kids just love. I'll get that on here eventually. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I didn't know you moved. I guess you sold your old house. I need your new address. I am so happy for you it looks like a really nice home.
I got Kate's Kitchen online. I think it was bestpricetoys.com The site I found was cheeper than Target's after S/H but if you can get free S/H at target it had the cheepest price. does that even make sense?
Hope you are all well.
I love the pictures in your header...so cute!!!
Nina...look what happens when we're no longer in the same ward. You move and I don't even know about it. Congrats on the house. It looks beautiful. I think I covet your kitchen. I don't even know where you are, though...still close? Anyhow, good luck in your new ward and they'd better love you! :)
Where did you guys move to? the house looks awesome, have fun!
Post a Comment