So here is the first official photo of our new home, taken by my father while we were in Texas. I promise to try and upload some pics of the inside, but this gives you a small idea. We are definitely loving it, but missing what we left around us in our previous, first, home. Definitely some great friends and memories!!! At least blogging is a good way to keep up with friends, right? More pics to come.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Our New Home
So here is the first official photo of our new home, taken by my father while we were in Texas. I promise to try and upload some pics of the inside, but this gives you a small idea. We are definitely loving it, but missing what we left around us in our previous, first, home. Definitely some great friends and memories!!! At least blogging is a good way to keep up with friends, right? More pics to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
okay, you left so quickly!! Dave came home one day and asked if you were moving and said a moving truck was there...instead of me calling to see if you needed help, we missed you in the whole move. Your home is beautiful. Thank goodness for blogging...keep in touch.
Nina,
I know I'm totally out of the loop but where did you guys move to?
Rachel
I didn't even know you were moving! Where did you go? I'm so sad that I didn't get to say goodbye!!
Love it! can't wait to see it all done!
WHAT!?? your gone!! I'm greatly saddened. Thank heavens for blogs. We will miss your little family. Good luck!
wow! that is beautiful! I am so sad :( I had no idea you guys moved. We will definatley have to come and have a sonic day. Blogs really are great for keeping in touch.
We Miss You Guys!!! The house is beautiful. Can't wait to see it.
I am so sad I had no idea you moved???? Look how long ellis hair is. Wow!!! Did you sell your house?
Post a Comment