Thursday, January 29, 2009
More house pics
Due to public demand :) I've taken, and am actually posting :) more pics of the house. We truly feel blessed to be where we are and feel like we are supposed to be here. I can't help but feel a little spoiled that we were able to find everything we've been looking for and more!!! Enjoy the pics
Here's a better shot of the kitchen, you can see the half bath out there behind it, and the laundry room is back there also. I'm not really showing the dining room, because our card table doesn't quite do it justice :) Grandpa Mortensen's sweet table that we had before broke in the move, so now it's time to go shopping :) Once that is put into place--we'll be ready for some real parties :)
I finally have a double oven!!! For all the amazing bread I've been making--forever thank you to Mindy!!! The nice empty space is for our refridgerator which we've ordered and is in transit. Hopefully it won't be too much longer that I have to truck out to the garage to get to a refidgerator :)
I love the detail work in the master ceiling--and this picture doesn't really show the space, but I'm loving it.
I never thought I'd be able to say this, but I actually fit in my tub. Never thought that would happen in a million years :) In the mirror you can maybe make out the tile that goes to a walk in shower--so nice and very nicely done. The detail that they put into this home is so beautiful, and we love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment