Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Big Shoutout Thankyou!!!!

So now it's official. We have moved--and we love where we are at!! Yet it is still bitter sweet because of the neighborhood and friends we left behind. We love you!!! We just got the internet up and running, so I am finally able to say thank you so much to everyone that came and helped with the move. We had so much support and help that it made the whole process less overwhelming. Pictures of the house are still to come, but now, once again, I need to find my camera :)

3 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

I didn't know you were moving! It's amazing how much you lose when wards split! I'll still check up on you on your blog! Good luck in your new home.

Helen said...

Congrats! When you get settled, I want to come see! It will be great to have you closer for more volleyball:).

Mindy said...

so exciting! I hope Elly really loves all the running she can do in it!