Happy B-day Tyler!
So cute!!!! happy b-day bud!! Looks like he had alot of fun.
Wow, what a sweet baby you have. Love the video of them dancing! I can't believe it's been a year - we'll see you in less than a month!
Its scary how fast its gone!!! Yes you did get back to me about working out. I am sorry your not lifting anymore. Im sorry i bailed on you. Jeremy and I just started doing a workout at home called p90X its really hard!!!
such a cute cute boy! Happy birthday Tyler! I loved the dancing too, that was adorable!Love you guys!
He is SOO cute! Don't you love being a mom? It's the best.
Wow...One year down! He is such a cute little thing...We just love him to death! Happy Birthday!!!
funny funny girl. I think I should delete that one now! Yea, call me I'll pick up!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy B-day Tyler!
So cute!!!! happy b-day bud!! Looks like he had alot of fun.
Wow, what a sweet baby you have. Love the video of them dancing! I can't believe it's been a year - we'll see you in less than a month!
Its scary how fast its gone!!! Yes you did get back to me about working out. I am sorry your not lifting anymore. Im sorry i bailed on you. Jeremy and I just started doing a workout at home called p90X its really hard!!!
such a cute cute boy! Happy birthday Tyler! I loved the dancing too, that was adorable!
Love you guys!
He is SOO cute! Don't you love being a mom? It's the best.
Wow...One year down! He is such a cute little thing...We just love him to death! Happy Birthday!!!
funny funny girl. I think I should delete that one now! Yea, call me I'll pick up!
Post a Comment