Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been tagged

Share 7 random/weird things about yourself.

1-I have to sleep on my right side so that I can sleep with my mouth closed and breathe out of my left nostril. I have allergy issues I guess, as of the last couple of years, and if I roll over, I can no longer breathe through my nose and have to open my mouth--which is no good come morning!!!

2- I get an enormous amount of satisfaction in getting the most for my money--finding the steal of a deal--see couponing post :)

3-I still make the ugliest noise in the world to scratch my throat--but you know what, it really works!!

4-I have a titanium rod, the length of my very long tibia, in my left shin, screw and all, and will probably have it for the rest of this lifetime. (It never goes off in metal detectors though)

5- Before we put our lawn in, I was obsessed with weeding our dirt. You'd think that now that I only have to weed the flowerbeds, it would look better than it does. But really--who can be obsessed with weeding forever.

6-I'm not a dancer--but all these dancing shows on TV inspire me to dance--which is something that I only do with my children, since they don't care what I look like :) I'm actually to the point where I even want to take ballroom dance lessons, but that's not really flying so well with my dance partner at this point :)

7-My husband refuses to buy me a nice pair of sunglasses because I cannot take care of them. So I think I have about 4 or 5 pairs from the dollar store, and I can still never find any of them!!!!

I tag: Brooke, Helen, Natalie P., Mindy, Jaci, Natelli, Rachel

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love to learn new things about people. Love it!

Leisha said...

You have been a busy blogger lately. I had to read through quite a few posts to catch up on things. I hope your mom recovers quickly!!

Tia said...

I'm so glad you found me! I've been thinking about you guys lately. Glad to hear you are doing well. Hope your mom gets better soon. I feel for her!!!