Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day!!

So about a week ago my husband told me that I could get my mother's day present of Lasik eye surgery early. I didn't even know that he was seriously considering that for me at this point. So Monday morning I had my pre-op exam with him plus the pentacam scan and vuola--Wednesday morning I had surgery and it was over and done with. It all happened so fast that I barely had time to soak it all in. But I guess it was a good thing that I didn't have too much time to syke myself out. I am completely amazed at this technology and just ever so grateful for the perfect vision that I now have. I don't think I've ever been able to say perfect vision. Goodbye glasses, goodbye contacts. Life is wonderfully clear!!!!

7 comments:

Dave & Jada said...

Whaoo for you. Dave had Lasik done when we were first married, and it has been so wonderful for him. I am happy for you and your eyes.

Jason and Kristin said...

I was so surprised to see you glassesless on Sunday. I'm so happy for you!

Carter Family said...

I found you blog as I surfed though the ward. You family is so cute. We love to see you and Ellie out-side now and then. ---Roni

Jaci Moore said...

Hey, your blog looks good. It looks like you've been working on it. Cute

Mandi said...

yeah for Lasik!!! I have loved being able to wake up seeing the time on the clock...good riddence to glasses and contacts!

Eric and Jackie said...

Congrats Nina, what a sweet hubby!

Mindy said...

THAT IS SOOO NICE! nice gift Ryan!!! You and Ryan should call chris and give him hints for my mothers' day present!!! ha ha!