So here was my latest project: hooter hiders (although I didn't really feel like I could put the name in the actual title of this post). After being asked to hem the edges of a table cloth for YW, and having been recently refreshed on how to use my sewing machine that I've never touched, I ventured out on a little project. Ryan's sister Stephanie, who just had baby number two, mentioned that she didn't have one and so I found an easy pattern (or more like instructions) on how to make one and did it myself. I don't claim to have made a professional looking hooter hider by any means, but was proud of attempt, I guess you could say. And Elli couldn't pass up the chance at being my model!!! (even though she's out of focus)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
My project
So here was my latest project: hooter hiders (although I didn't really feel like I could put the name in the actual title of this post). After being asked to hem the edges of a table cloth for YW, and having been recently refreshed on how to use my sewing machine that I've never touched, I ventured out on a little project. Ryan's sister Stephanie, who just had baby number two, mentioned that she didn't have one and so I found an easy pattern (or more like instructions) on how to make one and did it myself. I don't claim to have made a professional looking hooter hider by any means, but was proud of attempt, I guess you could say. And Elli couldn't pass up the chance at being my model!!! (even though she's out of focus)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment