Those pictures look great! How fun that you've got to play outdoors. I really wish I could do it more! Who have you been playing with? Let me know if you ever need a partner!
NINA!! So good to hear from you, don't you love blog hopping? :) Your family is getting so big. I loved the splashing video and spiking video. They are so cute. Glad things are going well for you!
8 comments:
She is so cute!!!
She is a cutie pie! What fun pictures. I'm bummed your not in my ward anymore :(.
what great pictures!!! She is absolutely adorable!
those pics are so cute! how did the volley ball tournament on the 4th end up? so sad about the split :( we will just have to have some sonic days :)
She's growing up so fast! Cute pics!
Tara
What a sweetie!
Those pictures look great! How fun that you've got to play outdoors. I really wish I could do it more! Who have you been playing with? Let me know if you ever need a partner!
NINA!! So good to hear from you, don't you love blog hopping? :) Your family is getting so big. I loved the splashing video and spiking video. They are so cute. Glad things are going well for you!
Post a Comment