Did I mention what an athlete this kid is...it took him maybe 5 min. to learn how to ride his bike with his dad. He's only 3 1/2!!! What a stud!! And he really does want to ride all day long!! I have to say that family bike rides are very enjoyable now that we don't have to lug two kids in the carriage. Life is good!!
Saturday, June 25, 2011
No more training wheels
Did I mention what an athlete this kid is...it took him maybe 5 min. to learn how to ride his bike with his dad. He's only 3 1/2!!! What a stud!! And he really does want to ride all day long!! I have to say that family bike rides are very enjoyable now that we don't have to lug two kids in the carriage. Life is good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
wow! that's impressive!
Post a Comment