Friday, April 23, 2010

Surprise, It's a...




GIRL!!!!! And boy were we surprised. :) Introducing Maija Nicole. Here are the initial pictures, more to be posted soon. 7 lbs 9 oz 21 in. Mom and baby are doing great!!!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kati said...

Congratulations for your new princess :D

Jason and Kristin said...

That is sooo exciting! Congratulations!

Anne and Peter said...

Congrats you guys!

Kkelly said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I've been waiting to see what you had!

Lindsy Hartsock said...

BYU women's vball recruiting class of 2028 is going to rock between me, you, Lauren, Kimmie, Ashton and Mandi. It was the year for all the Alumni to have girls :) Congrats! Very happy for you!

love bug momma said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

Rachel and Jared said...

Now it is my turn...I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Congrats Nina, she is beautiful. I am glad all went well. We will be looking forward to more pics.

Rachel Rife

lacee k said...

YAY Mama Nina!! She is so precious! Congrats!

Kari said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is so beautiful and I love the name! Good work, guys. :) Hope to see you soon!