Monday, April 26, 2010

Maija




So I've been told to get with the program and post more pics. :) We've survived the first week and things are looking good. Maija is such a beautiful sweet spirit and I just feel so lucky to have her in our family. The kids are both so sweet with her, and love her so much already. Does anyone have an opinion on who she looks like?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, I can't believe how much hair she has! Congratulations, she's beautiful!

Natalie Layton said...

The hair is awesome! Congrats! I think she's a good mix of the two of you. But right now she mostly just looks like a newborn.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who she looks like but she is darling! Congratulations! I bet Elli is so excited to have a sister. How is Tyler adjusting to not being the baby anymore?

Kkelly said...

Sleeping she looks like Elli, awake she looks like Tyler. Did that help?!?! And her hair is amazing!!