I know Elina's had fun doing something else than being with mom, but I just figured instead of talking her to a mock graduation (and paying for it) she should go to a full year of preschool where she'll actually earn the status :) She's excited to go though--so we'll look forward to the fall.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Elina's last day of preschool
So just as soon as preschool began for her I was ready to be done :) I had a hard time getting into any kind of a routine when for the first 3 weeks she only went once a week because of my ski day, easter break, and a sick day. By that point I was just ready to be done...so I felt dumb telling her teacher that I wasn't bringing her anymore. But for the last day we got to go to Everybody's Barn where they got to see the talking ponies--and other tricks.
This is pony arrow.
Tyler of course was more interested in the dog and the riding lawn mower--but to his credit we were all the way in the back where he couldn't really see and I had to take him out of the barn everyone was in because my allergies were going wacko.
This is pony bow.
I know Elina's had fun doing something else than being with mom, but I just figured instead of talking her to a mock graduation (and paying for it) she should go to a full year of preschool where she'll actually earn the status :) She's excited to go though--so we'll look forward to the fall.
I know Elina's had fun doing something else than being with mom, but I just figured instead of talking her to a mock graduation (and paying for it) she should go to a full year of preschool where she'll actually earn the status :) She's excited to go though--so we'll look forward to the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment