Thursday, April 23, 2009

A couponing accomplishment

So I just had to mention my grocery shopping experience today. Ryan came home in the afternoon which gave me the probably two hours almost I needed to go to the grocery store today. I came home having spent $33 in my last transaction and saving $130!!! Sounds like a pretty good deal right? I just had to share my good news :) I even tried to get a pic of the receipt as proof, but my point and shoot just couldn't focus. Nevertheless, complete satisfaction!!! And even better---I've run into my good friend Brooke while doing my couponing runs--and she shares my excitement over the whole thing!!

5 comments:

Helen said...

I wish that motivation was contagious.

Natalie Puikkonen said...

Good job. I know how it feels so good to have that kind of experience. Unfortunately I have stopped the paper sub cause I just wasted too much time on it and it frustrated me when they never had the stuff that was on sale. But sounds like you are doing great with it.

Brooke said...

Yay for you!! It has been AWESOME running into you so much in the last few weeks. We should make shopping "dates". Ha ha! :) I still haven't made it for this week's sale at Albie's, I get tired just thinking about it! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Oh my word! That is awesome!I keep getting better at, I think it takes practice. But I still love it and hearing success stories keeps me motivated! Good job!

love bug momma said...

teach me....