Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another month has gone by

Wow--I'm apparently not so good with the updating blogging thing, but I do take into account one crazy summer. I've turned another year older, but hey--at least I can still say I'm in my 20's :). Here's a recap of the last couple of weeks:



Elli got to try on the fireman's hat and sit a real fire truck with dad and Tyler!!


Tyler is now finally realizing that food is a terrific thing and is enjoying all the new found flavors. It only took 8 1/2 months!!!
Our latest family photo taken at Teresa's wedding--and of course, kids not cooperating.
Our little girl is growing like a weed!!! I wonder where she gets it from. She wore these little sandals last summer and is already in a size 10 this summer!! Taking after mom in the big feet department I suppose.
Elina is getting braver and braver in the swimming pool. She loves jumping off the diving board now and going down the pool slide at grandma great's house. She even got her first bee sting on this particular day--at least we know that she is not allergic to them.

Tyler's figured out the drinking up a straw thing.
And believe it or not he is walking himself all around the house with this little toy. It is becoming his favorite past time--he is only 8 1/2 months old!!!! I don't think I'm ready for this. Actual footage right after this post.
I realized I don't have enough pics of my kids together and this was the best I could get. Tyler doesn't really care to be held by his torturing sister much these days.
Here is our All American boy, as demonstrated by his jersey, and we'll keep our fingers crossed that he gets some athletic ability :)
And last but not least we got to spend some time with Papa and loved it!! We love you papa!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Nina, so excited to see your latest pictures and updates! I thought about you on your birthday, been trying to get a hold of you. Hope you had a good one.

Amy Jones said...

Hey there! So NOT cool bragging that you're still in your twenties! :) Your kids are adorable. Your baby's getting so big already. Time flies.