So we saw Santa a couple of times before Christmas. Tyler kept talking about a race track for weeks and weeks, so we were so confused when he told Santa he wanted a "choo choo"--what the? The next time he saw Santa he told him about the race track. Elina is growing up way too fast--she asked Santa for jewelry, "real" jewelry. Then at preschool when she saw Santa she asked him for "squishies". When I asked her what that was she couldn't describe them and just said "I'll show you when Santa brings them to me!!" Whoa!!!!--good thing she told me that her friend Adi had them so at least I could find out what they were. And Maija?...she didn't even cry--the first one of my babies to sit on Santa's lap and not scream her head off. Way to go babe!!
Monday, December 27, 2010
Dear Santa...
So we saw Santa a couple of times before Christmas. Tyler kept talking about a race track for weeks and weeks, so we were so confused when he told Santa he wanted a "choo choo"--what the? The next time he saw Santa he told him about the race track. Elina is growing up way too fast--she asked Santa for jewelry, "real" jewelry. Then at preschool when she saw Santa she asked him for "squishies". When I asked her what that was she couldn't describe them and just said "I'll show you when Santa brings them to me!!" Whoa!!!!--good thing she told me that her friend Adi had them so at least I could find out what they were. And Maija?...she didn't even cry--the first one of my babies to sit on Santa's lap and not scream her head off. Way to go babe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment