So I accompanied some boys in the ward who sang this song for a christmas party, and later on at home I overheard Elina pounding out random notes at the piano, but singing all the words to the first verse. Needless to say I was quite impressed, so after mentioning that to Ryan's aunt's, Elina is now performing this for the family Christmas program tomorrow night. I wanted to post this performance, because tomorrow is the first exposure of any kind Elina will have to perform in front of people. And just in case she gets cold feet, I have proof that she's been working hard to learn most of the words. The thing that surprised me was that she knows when to come in with the accompaniment and can usually/sometimes even find the correct pitch. She's totally blown me away with her progress. Way to go sweetie!!! I'm so proud of you!!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
PROOF! I was sad that we didn't get to hear at the party... this was the cutest thing ever!! I loved the giggle in the end!
Post a Comment