I have to say how impressed I am with the success of one round of swim lessons. We found some old family friends who teach swim lessons here in Draper and found a friend for Elina to swim with. After 5 half hour lessons--we now have a fish on our hands. That's all she wants to do--and keeps asking to go to Draper pool or Grandma Greats house to swim. She swims without her floaties now as long as she can touch and finally got the hang of how to breathe/blow bubbles in the water. Way to go ELINA!!!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Swim Lessons
I have to say how impressed I am with the success of one round of swim lessons. We found some old family friends who teach swim lessons here in Draper and found a friend for Elina to swim with. After 5 half hour lessons--we now have a fish on our hands. That's all she wants to do--and keeps asking to go to Draper pool or Grandma Greats house to swim. She swims without her floaties now as long as she can touch and finally got the hang of how to breathe/blow bubbles in the water. Way to go ELINA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment