Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hiking in corner canyon

So this was the first time I think we've taken our kids on an official hike. We had a really good experience on the corner canyon trail behind the Draper temple, which you can see in the background (good experience except for the heavy machinery that made us turn around and find another trail). We walked around for like a half hour, which is good for these young kids I suppose. We saw a ton of deer and cougar prints, and Elina got really excited about them. She also pointed out every single wildflower and was in awe. It was a fun morning and is something I'd like to continue doing with the kids.



Posted by Picasa

Nothing too spectacular about the clip--just the memory. Although it did remind that Tyler had a hard time staying on his feet. He kept getting tripped up even though the video doesn't show it.

No comments: